Senior UX/UI Designer
Lightspark is seeking a Senior UX/ UI Designer to help us develop a sustainability platform.
Who We Are
Lightspark is an innovative cleantech company, bringing innovative technology solutions to consumers, trade, utilities and government to help make a more sustainable future. We are building a dynamic enterprise software-as-a-service platform and are looking for people with a passion, curiosity and purpose for using their skills and creativity to make the world a better place.
Who You Are
You have a passion for putting your skills towards solving complex problems, working well with teams, and fighting hard to meet deadlines and build great products.
Skills You Have
- 6+ years of relevant experience designing user experiences and building products
- Experience working in a startup, tech company and/ or agile environment
- Familiarity of industry-standard design tools (Adobe, Sketch, InVision, etc.)
- Solid understanding of design best practices and current design frameworks
- Portfolio showing responsive websites (especially those featuring sign up and application user flows)
- Passion and creativity for human-centered approach to design
- E-commerce, software and/ or gaming experience a plus
- Experience designing consumer interfaces that involve data display to end-user a plus
- High energy, drive, and a passion for building great products
- Have a collaborative, team-focused working style
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Product Manager and Management Team
- Illustrate design ideas using sitemaps, user stories and process flows
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Design UX/ UI at multiple touch points of the product’s timeline (for mobile and web)
- Deliver on UX vision, together with a plan for the product’s evolution that includes interactive updates
- Take research insights and turning them into service and design output using service-design blueprints, sketches, wireframes and prototypes
- Work closely with Development Team, delivering any necessary annotations/ design specs
- Work closely with brand/ marketing/ creative teams as product requires
If you are interested, please forward your resume, cover letter, and portfolio (including examples of user journeys, sitemaps, UI samples, design samples if not in portfolio) to hello @ lightsparkinc.com
Lightspark is a provider of data services, applications and intelligence to governments and utilities in the areas of energy efficiency and renewable energy. We have developed a data framework that provides continuous data optimization of energy efficiency data using proprietary algorithms that power white-label applications and or hosted services for energy efficiency programs. Our applications include an opportunity map for energy intensity, digital building audit tools, engagement tools and an online marketplace.