Senior Advisor, Residential Energy Efficiency Program Design
Lightspark is seeking a senior advisor for residential energy efficiency program design.
Who We Are
Lightspark is an innovative cleantech company, bringing innovative technology solutions to consumers, trade, utilities and government to help make a more sustainable future. We are building a dynamic enterprise software-as-a-service platform and are looking for people with a passion, curiosity and purpose for using their skills and creativity to make the world a better place.
Who You Are
You have a passion for putting your skills towards solving complex problems, working well with teams, and fighting hard to meet deadlines and build great products.
Skills You Have
- 5+ years of relevant experience in energy efficiency program design
- Experience working in a startup, tech company and/ or agile environment
- Strong financial and analytical skills and knowledge of energy efficiency products and programs
- High energy, drive, and a passion for building great products
- Have a collaborative, team-focused working style
- This role is accountable for the design and operational execution of Residential Energy Efficiency program offerings to meet program targets within prescribed budget levels for cities and utilities
- The role will include program implementation and management of day to day program delivery to optimize results.
Develops program design using our proprietary data-driven mapping tools for cities
- Prepare sector-specific program offers and identify resource requirements (internal and external) and execute
- Forecast targets and budgets for program offer(s) identifying and implementing opportunities for optimization. Tracking of targets as required by role.
- Identify requirements with the associated budget for marketing team implementation to support DSM programs
- Prepare and present program descriptions and performance-related information to customers, stakeholders, industry and trade allies as required by role
- Budget Management: deliver programs and meet annual targets, at optimal budgeted costs
- Resource Management: support internal sales and lead external service organizations to meet program targets
- Relationship Management: identify and manage key internal and external relationships to meet program targets, customer needs and protect the brand
If you are interested, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Lightspark is a provider of data services, applications, and intelligence to governments and utilities in the areas of energy efficiency and renewable energy. We have developed a data framework that provides continuous data optimization of energy efficiency data using proprietary algorithms that power white-label applications and or hosted services for energy efficiency programs. Our applications include an opportunity map for energy intensity, digital building audit tools, engagement tools, and an online marketplace.