Front End Developer
Who We Are
Lightspark is an innovative cleantech company, bringing innovative technology solutions to consumers, trade, utilities and government to help make a more sustainable future. We are building a dynamic enterprise software-as-a-service platform and are looking for people with a passion, curiosity and purpose for using their skills and creativity to make the world a better place.
Who You Are
You have a passion for putting your skills towards solving complex problems, working well with teams, and fighting hard to meet deadlines and build great products.
Skills You Have
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Web UX Design and security principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and how to resolve them.
- Proven experience working in Scrum/Kanban with Agile teams.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Gitlab & Bitbucket.
- Developing new user-facing features using Angular.js or React
- Experience with Bootstrap and Materialize frameworks
- Familiarity with RESTful API design
Technologies You Know
- Express, hapi.js * Front-End Framework
- Angular.js, React * Testing Frameworks
- Mocha, Karma * IDE
As A Bonus
- Experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Experience with Google Maps or Mapbox API
- Experience with data visualization libraries (R, matplotlib, D3.js)
If you are interested, please forward a cover letter and your resume to hello @ lightsparkinc.com
Lightspark is a provider of data services, applications and intelligence to governments and utilities in the areas of energy efficiency and renewable energy. We have developed a data framework that provides continuous data optimization of energy efficiency data using proprietary algorithms that power white-label applications and or hosted services for energy efficiency programs. Our applications include an opportunity map for energy intensity, digital building audit tools, engagement tools and an online marketplace.